[Spacewalk-list] Need help in getting last patch date of servers

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 15:34:53 UTC 2015

> Hi Experts,
>
> We want to know last patched date information for servers, I am not
> able to find in console, is there any way to find out this.

Not easy.
Would something like
 $ echo "select server_id, max(installtime) AS last_install from rhnServerPackage group by server_id order by last_install desc;" | spacewalk-sql -i
work for you?
The limitation of this query would be package removals are not considered.

If we'd find a query that matches general needs, I'm sure it can be wrapped into some script, maybe spacewalk-report or similar.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat