[Spacewalk-list] Centos 6 Installation Error - missing packages

Reed, Steven Steven.Reed at transport.nsw.gov.au
Wed Sep 9 08:46:49 UTC 2015

As you recently removed older packages from previous 6.x versions the kernel/initrd and files are incorrect for 6.7 and cannot find these versions.

Try downloading the correct kernel/initrd filelist etc from the 6.7 http/rsync repository if those are the packages you have in your channel repository.

e.g. if your kickstart distribution tree is /var/centos6

try
mv /var/centos /var/centos6-bak
mkdir  /var/centos/
rsync -av --exclude 'Packages' rsync://uberglobalmirror.com/centos/6.7/os/x86_64/ /var/centos/

then resync cobbler as you did below e.g: cobbler sync

pxeboot again and you should be good.