[Spacewalk-list] Installing Spacewalk Proxy

Sam Sen ssen at ariasystems.com
Tue Apr 5 15:58:19 UTC 2016

Our master server is located in one datacenter. The SSL certs were created as wildcard cert for this particular datacenter (e.g. *.lax.domain.local). I want to deploy a proxy server in our european datacenter, hence the domain would be something like *.eur.domain.local. Following the prompts within the configure-proxy.sh script, I’m supposed to copy the SSL certs from the master server. Does it matter if the cert won’t match?