[Spacewalk-list] question about local repos with spacewalk.

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Tue Feb 23 14:05:43 UTC 2016

I have spacewalk 2.4 up and working on a RHEL server.. I have synced a repo on the internet to my
local spacwalk server and done a createrepo on that directory.. When I add a channel to spacewalk and add
my local repository and tell it to "sync" it seems to copy all the rpms over to /var/satellite wich
duplicates all those rpms.. Is there a better way to do this to avoid the duplication of rpms?

Jason