[Spacewalk-list] question about local repos with spacewalk.

Sebastian Meyer meyer at b1-systems.de
Tue Feb 23 14:19:19 UTC 2016

Hi Jason,

don't clone the repository to local, just let the spacewalk do the
cloning. Spacewalk sorts the packages into it's own structure and serves
them via tomcat, not as a normal repository.

If you are talking about RHEL repositories there's been a thread a few
weeks ago, describing the necessary steps to get those into Spacewalk
without first syncing them to a RHEL system.

Sebastian