[Spacewalk-list] RHNSD interval, splay time?

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Thu Feb 25 19:21:05 UTC 2016

You assume, that every server started rhnsd at the same time... Or on the same minute within an hour. As long as you don't start or restart rhnsd via cron, this shouldn't happen.

If you're using osad, and schedule a task for all servers to start "as soon as possible", you'll might get in trouble.

Regards
Robert