[Spacewalk-list] Test/Dev to Prod

Mark Constant mark.a.constant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:03:29 UTC 2016

That worked perfectly. I guess I wondering what clone by date is then? It
seemed like when I was reading most people use that to copy channels. I
guess it is because I don't have enough understanding of Errata. I am so
use to yum update all and we are starting to use Linux in production so I
am having to learn more of this.