[Spacewalk-list] Fedora update from 21 to 23

Angelo Gaverini certo85 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:40:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
i decided to wait that Fedora 23 will be supported from Spacewalk and i'm
migrating my hosts to fc22 for now but i have one more problem.
I updated from 21 to 22 but after the reboot if i try to register the host
to spacewalk i get this warning and i can't use it.

# rpm -qa | egrep 'spacewalk|rhn'
rhnlib-2.5.77-1.fc22.noarch
dnf-plugin-spacewalk-2.4.15-1.fc22.noarch
spacewalk-client-repo-2.4-3.fc22.noarch
rhn-client-tools-2.4.11-1.fc22.noarch
rhn-check-2.4.11-1.fc22.noarch
rhn-setup-2.4.11-1.fc22.noarch
rhnsd-5.0.18-1.fc22.x86_64

# rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=http://x.x.x.x/XMLRPC --activationkey=1-fc22
--force
Warning: yum-rhn-plugin is not present, could not enable it.

# dnf repolist
#

Thanks
Angelo