[Spacewalk-list] Change physical server to virtual server within Spacewalk 2.4

Tomáš Kašpárek tkasparek at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 08:28:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'd suggest re-registration using reactivation key, you need
provisioning entitlement for server you want to re-register. The server
will keep it's history, assigned channels etc. but initial information
will get resend (this most likely includes also information about "type"
of the system, although I am not 100% sure at the moment).

Tomas