[Spacewalk-list] ? Failures Cloning Channels with spacewalk-manage-channel-lifecycle

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Fri Jan 29 17:27:08 UTC 2016

Thanks Avi,

I tried what you suggested and got some minor improvement -- the tool runs longer before things blow up.   I tried increasing the memory limits even more -- but that doesn't seem to make any difference.   It's still eventually blowing up the same way, and the logs you suggested looking at don't show anything interesting around the time of the failures.

Any other suggestions?   I could keep increasing the memory limits even farther, but I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Thanks,
Robert