[Spacewalk-list] Errata Configuration on Spacewalk 2.4 for RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 Channels

Ravindranath Tagore, Rakesh - Contractor rravindranathtagore at contractor.ea.com
Fri Jul 1 15:01:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried from that scripts(https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts/blob/master/ )

How can we import errata in spacewalk, I found below rhn proxy error while giving following command  /sbin/ya-errata-import.pl --server $SPACEWALK --channel rhel6-i32-all --os-version 6 --publish --redhat --rhn-proxy sso.redhat.com:443 –debug

DEBUG: Called as /sbin/ya-errata-import.pl --server 127.0.0.1 --channel rhel6-i32-all --os-version 6 --publish --redhat --rhn-proxy sso.redhat.com:443 --debug
INFO: Architecture is not specified, will try to determine it based on the channel properties of 'rhel6-i32-all'
INFO: No redhat channel specified, assuming the name 'rhel6-i32-all'

INFO: Setting the OS variant to Redhat, if this is wrong please remove the --redhat option
DEBUG: Version is 20160203
INFO: Server 127.0.0.1 is running API version 17
INFO: Your API version is supported
INFO: Authentication on 127.0.0.1 successful
ERROR: Couldn't log in to redhat: 500 proxy connect failed: PROXY ERROR HEADER, could be non-SSL URL:

Regards,
Rakesh Sharma. R
SO-IMS-Unix Team | ITOpsLinuxSupport at ea.com<mailto:ITOpsLinuxSupport at ea.com>
É+91-80560-14585 | É+91-99424-35888