[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk web gui fails to start after 2.5 upgrade

Morten Middelthon mm at lastfriday.com
Tue Jul 5 13:01:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I performed an upgrade today from Spacewalk 2.4 to 2.5. I followed the instructions on:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade

The OS release is RHEL 6.8

After the upgrade the web gui fails with the following message:

HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

type Status report

message This application is not currently available

description The requested service (This application is not currently available) is not currently available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.24

I have attached the logfile from /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out

Morten A. Middelthon
Last Friday
System Administration and Development
+47 907 83 708