[Spacewalk-list] Core group is missing

Luzemário Dantas luzemario at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:41:44 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

I am trying to deploy Fedora 23 on bare metal machines by Spacewalk 2.5,
but despite the settings I choose, Anaconda throws an error just after
partitioning phase, complaining about an inexistent "core" group:

"The goup 'core' is required for this installation. This group does not
exist. This is a fatal error and installation will be aborted".

I have in my kickstartable tree the repmod.xml from
http://http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.5-client/Fedora/23/x86_64/

Someone can give me a clue on how to debug this?

One quick question: Anaconda grabs its repo files from the main repo or
not? the mai repo has all Fedora 23 files.

Luzemario