[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk as Virtual Host?

Conny Vigström (Polystar) conny.vigstrom at polystar.com
Tue Mar 8 07:41:16 UTC 2016

I have a couple of test servers where I am sharing the httpd server by setting ip address for the ”other” services.

So each server has 2 ip addresses,
the spacewalk confs are named zz-etc so they will be read after all the others,
I then change the “others” from *:80, *.443 to for example 1.1.1.2:80 and 1.1.1.2:443
I leave the spacewalk confs with *, and it seems to work, but I have not deployed this in our production environment, there is more testing to be done.

Yesterday for example I discovered an “other” service that expected to use 127..0.0.1 for example, but it was fixed by simply adding a VirtualHost line with 127.0.0.1:80, so far so good.

regards, and I hope I haven’t misunderstood your question.
…C