[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Failover?

Stuart Green stuart.green at doccentrics.com
Tue Mar 8 10:54:26 UTC 2016

I have this working now.

The machine's are registered on both sides and pulling updates.  The
default config was http which has been shutdown so an erroneous result was
being received.   I also had some configuration management files causing a
problem, so I've created a new configuration channel on each server for
these machines which just contains the dual up2date config file.

Looks good!

Cheers.