[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart and Config management

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:30:49 UTC 2016

On 24 March 2016 at 16:24, Avi Miller <avi.miller at oracle.com> wrote:

> You need to make sure you're installing the rhncfg-* packages during
> provisioning and that you enable all the configuration options on the
> Profile -> System Details -> Details page so that configuration files are
> allowed to be deployed.

If this doesn't work, where should I look for information on why? I'm not
seeing anything in the log files.

I have:

Enable Spacewalk Configuration Management: ticked
Enable Spacewalk Remote Commands: ticked

Spacewalk Profile: Re-connect to the existing system profile. Do not create
a new system profile.

Cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper