[Spacewalk-list] missing packages during kickstart

Noah Rømer baronmog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:42:28 UTC 2016

During a spacewalk controlled kickstart, I'm running into the following
error:

error populating transaction after 10 retries: failure:
Packages/vim-common-7.4.160-1.el7.x86_64.rpm from anaconda: [Errno 256] no
more mirrors to try.

However, vim-common-7.4.160-1.el7.x86_64.rpm is present on the spacewalk
server, in the Centos 7 everything ISO that provides the tree path for the
kickstart distribution and in the Centos 7 repository that's the parent
channel for the kickstart profile. I don't find any errors in the
spacewalk/httpd logs.

--
Squirrels are the lunatic teenagers of the animal kingdom.