[Spacewalk-list] missing packages during kickstart

Noah Rømer baronmog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:24:15 UTC 2016

The server logs show that it's actually downloading the first 250656 bytes,
before it says it can't download the package and fails. After the failure
occurs, I can switch to an anaconda shell on the kickstarting system, and
use wget to download the package just fine. If I manually exclude
vim-common & vim-enhanced from the packages list, it just fails on the next
package, libXext, in the same way.

--
Squirrels are the lunatic teenagers of the animal kingdom.