[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: epel_sci_6. Please verify its path and try again

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:47:02 UTC 2016

Deployed a new machine, it didn't have internet access, added manually epel
repo & spacewalk repo and installed client, registered on the spacewalk.

The system shows this error, when I try to do anything:

Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
epel_sci_6. Please verify its path and try again

If I remove software channels from this machine it shows the same error but
with the parent channel.

Any solutions?