[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: epel_sci_6. Please verify its path and try again

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:08:27 UTC 2016

The problem is -  my servers don't have internet access. I set up epel repo
sync on spacewalk...For example epel

[epel]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 - $basearch
baseurl=https://spacewalk/repos/epel6/x86_64/
#mirrorlist=
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-6&arch=$basearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

When I try to install yum install rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup
rhnsd m2crypto yum-rhn-plugin

It shows me https://spacewalk/repos/epel6/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] Peer cert cannot be verified or peer cert invalid

So strange