[Spacewalk-list] error populating transaction

Camp, Neil (NIH/NCI) [C] neil.camp at nih.gov
Thu Mar 31 19:45:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have been digging around the internet and the archives and have not found a solution. I have a kickstart for a CentOS 7 desktop and the packaging.log shows
INFO Packaging:   populate transaction set
ERR packaging:  error populating transaction after 10 retries: failure Packages/libXent-1.2.2-3.el7.x86_64.rpm from anaconda:  [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

No packages have been installed. The package in question is in the main channel. Did I miss-configure my kickstart or is there some sort of disconnect with my parent channel? The kickstart was generated through spacewalk and was not created by hand.

Thank you.