[Spacewalk-list] error populating transaction

Noah Rømer baronmog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:10:21 UTC 2016

Do you have a spacewalk proxy/squid cache between the kickstarting system
and the spacewalk server? I had a similar problem and removing the
spacewalk proxy from the equation made it go away.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Camp, Neil (NIH/NCI) [C] <
neil.camp at nih.gov> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been digging around the internet and the archives and have not
> found a solution. I have a kickstart for a CentOS 7 desktop and the
> packaging.log shows
> INFO Packaging:   populate transaction set
> ERR packaging:  error populating transaction after 10 retries: failure
> Packages/libXent-1.2.2-3.el7.x86_64.rpm from anaconda:  [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.
>
> No packages have been installed. The package in question is in the main
> channel. Did I miss-configure my kickstart or is there some sort of
> disconnect with my parent channel? The kickstart was generated through
> spacewalk and was not created by hand.
>
> Thank you.

Squirrels are the lunatic teenagers of the animal kingdom.