[Spacewalk-list] Satellite not offering latest kernel versions for hours after they are downloaded

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu Oct 27 14:53:48 UTC 2016

Take a look at taskomatic logs, you may have to update the max and min
settings for memory to speed things up... Also keep an eye on rhntaskqueue
to see if there are jobs in there lingering around for a long time.  There
are some sparsely documented options for taskomatic workers, you may have
some luck looking into the ones related to repository generation.