[Spacewalk-list] Rhel 7 base repo

shisheer guragain shisheer1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:08:42 UTC 2017

Hello,
           Thank you for you help, however, I think I have written a confusing statement above. I don't want to remove anything from my machine. I just want to be able to install updates for these new red hat 7 machines and for that I need to add a base red hat repo for red hat 7 machines. How can I do that ? Adding a new base repo for rhel 7 on my spacewalk ? Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone