[Spacewalk-list] Command line install and configure questions

Larry Clegg lclegg at kyriba.com
Thu Aug 10 23:56:11 UTC 2017

Hello Spacewalkers,

I have been tasked with creating a script to completely install and
configure a Spacewalk server.  This will be used for auto-deployments in
future datacenters.

I have just about everything scripted and working except for one major
item:   I cannot figure out a way to setup the initial Administrator
account and password.  Normally these are created the first time you visit
a newly installed SW web site.   Can anyone point me in the right direction
for doing the same initial work but via command line instead?

Thanks,

*Larry E. Clegg*