[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Client sees Zero packages from a single repo channel

Ron Skantz Ron.Skantz at barnhardt.net
Wed Aug 16 14:12:15 UTC 2017

Some additional information - I have also registered another client and it is showing the same symptoms.

Both of these clients were registered to a Spacewalk 2.1 host and I have deleted them from there and added them to this new Spacewalk 2.6 host.  The channels are the same names in both versions, but then some of them show up fine and this base CentOS 6 channel doesn’t.

If nobody else has an idea I may try to recreate the centos-x86_64 channel, but I’m skeptical whether that would actually fix the problem since the centos-x86_64 channel looks totally normal when viewed in the host web UI and it updates correctly with the “/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync” command.