[Spacewalk-list] Duplicate system profiles - Duplicate hostname

Thomas Foster thomas.foster80 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:24:29 UTC 2017

Mathew,

You can take from either puppet repo and convert to a solution for chef:

https://github.com/nohtyp/rhnreg_ks (this module is written to remove all
pre-existing systems before registering the system back with spacewalk).

If you take this and write your own module for spacewalk that is applied
during the provisioning it should solve your issue.