[Spacewalk-list] taskomatic doesn't schedule anything

Legreg Accounts legreg.accounts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:01:30 UTC 2017

Hi to all.

I apparently have a problem with taskomatic which doesn't execule any
scheduling actions.
I have changed the log level to DEBUG
into /usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/rhn_taskomatic_daemon.conf just to be
sure, and restart it through "service taskomatic restart", but I don't see
anything more (except ping messages, but nothing relevant for my tasks).

I have also restarted spacewalk, just to be sure...
The only thing I see in the logs is the connection to the DB when I restart
the service:
INFO: Initializing c3p0 pool... com.mchange.v2.c3p0.PoolBackedDataSource at a3.
..
and nothing more.

When I go into the gui, I can see that "task engine status" correctly
reflects the status of the service...
Don't know why the communication doesn't work but if you have any idea, I
would be happy to get some help!

Regards