[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 2.6 multiple activation keys / register system to epel channel

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Fri Jan 6 11:37:50 UTC 2017

Am 6. Januar 2017 11:07:26 MEZ schrieb Florin Portase <portase.florin at medianetork.ro>:

One system can only have 1 "base" channel at a time. If you want to have epol everywhere, you have to create a copy of that epol channel within each base channel. All epol channels use the same "repo" of epol to sync from. Spacewalk just "links" the packages within the different epol child channels (each package is only stored once in disk)

Robert