[Spacewalk-list] Antwort: spacewalk 2.6 multiple activation keys / register system to epel channel

Florin Portase portase.florin at medianetork.ro
Fri Jan 6 12:06:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

So, looks like I will try to be a bit more clear

centos7.3-base

\_ centos7.3-updates

rhel-7

\_ epel_rhel7_x86_64

As shown here I have 2 base channels [ centos7.3-base/centos7.3-updates,
rhel-7/epel_rhel7_x86_64 ]

And I have also a distribution channel mapping  OS=centos-release
Release=7 ARCH=x86_64 Channel Label=centos-7.3-base ]

Now, the issue:

My activation key has as BASE Channel " SPACEWALK DEFAULT" that points
to distribution channel mapping

and for the child channels "centos7.3-updates, epel_rhel7_x86_64"

Problem is the child channel "epel_rhel7_x86_64" got ignored during
system registration...

And have no idea why  ?

Have attached a screenshot to illustrate better.