[Spacewalk-list] How to fix typo in channel label?

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:33:04 UTC 2017

yes you can. Read that article, it lays out 3 options.
I would probably use the spacewalk-clone-by-date command.
As to the why they disappeared from the repo, its quite common on certain
Distros and 3rd party repositories. The idea is that every one wants the
latest version not the ones in between, we in the trenches know thats wrong
but it is what the maintainers of those repos are think.