[Spacewalk-list] up2date A protocol error occurred: Internal Server Error

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Jul 6 16:26:17 UTC 2017

I recently rebuilt my proxy server to v2.6.    I'm able to get clients to register, but I can't patch or install packages via the proxy server.  I use a signed certificate and I believe that everything with the certificate is working correctly.  However, I get the following errors:

Registration error:

There was an error communicating with RHN.
Red Hat Satellite or RHN Classic support will be disabled.
rhn-plugin: Error communicating with server. The message was:
Internal Server Error

>From /var/log/up2date:
[Thu Jul  6 16:23:14 2017] up2date A protocol error occurred: Internal Server Error , attempt #1,

I'm not sure whats the issue.  Did I miss something on the proxy server?

Thanks

Daryl