[Spacewalk-list] up2date A protocol error occurred: Internal Server Error

Coffman, Anthony J Tony.Coffman at snapon.com
Thu Jul 6 16:50:46 UTC 2017

I ran into something similar with a newly deployed CentOS 7 / Spacewalk Proxy 2.5 today.

Selinux was denying access to several things.  I guess this may not be fixed in Proxy 2.6?

Check the audit.log and see if you may be running into the same thing.

Anyway - this may save you some time, right after I resolved the SELINUX issues on the proxy, I ran into the HttpProtocolOptions Unsafe issue that had been previously reported.  The symptom for that was a 400 error when a client requested updates.  The fix/workaround has been posted on the list previously.

--Tony