[Spacewalk-list] Packages are being synced as per reposync.log but web UI shows no package

another mailbox anothermailbox49 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:54:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am facing an issue and so far I haven't been able to trace the problem.
Here is the story:

I am using a RHEL 6 server as my spacewalk server. I had installed
spacewalk and created my certs and everything. Things worked fine. Then I
migrated the server from RHN to RHSM. And I had to re-create my
channels/repositories, since the entitlement key changed. From then,
whenever I do a repo sync, I see that packages are being sync-ed but they
are not linked and not showing up in spacewalk web UI.

I tried deleting channels/repositories multiple times but I don't see any
improvement. I also deleted the data with spacewalk-data-fsck --remove, and
then sync-ed it, but it remained the same.

Does anyone has a clue? Should I set up certs and everything from start
again to do the repo sync? More importantly, if the packages are indeed not
being linked, then shouldn't I get some warning/error message somewhere in
logs?

Thanks,