[Spacewalk-list] Proxy 400 Errors After Update to 2.6

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue May 30 13:01:25 UTC 2017

I did an update of our test spacewalk proxy to 2.6 which worked fine.  I applied the update a few months later to our staging and prod environments.  Now, our staging environment is broken and I had to roll the prod upgrade back via a VM snapshot.  Running a yum update or something similar returns a 400 error while trying to pull down repodata/repomd.xml.  I have verified that the test proxy still works and that clients communicating directly with the spacewalk server work, so it seems isolated to the proxy.  I have also verified that the systems that are receiving the 400 error are able to pull their channel information (ie, which channels they are subscribed to) so the problem seems further isolated to pulling down the repo metadata.

Any ideas?

Greg Wojtak