[Spacewalk-list] SElinux and spacewalk/cobbler

Dillon Mills dmills at qualcomm.com
Mon Oct 2 21:37:16 UTC 2017

Great catch!  I did have the package installed, and SElinux was enabled from the beginning (I don't disable SElinux ever :)), but it was a really old version of spacewalk-selinux, like 2.3 and the current one is somewhere in the 2.7 neighborhood.

I don't really know how that got so far behind the rest of the components, but as I updated that I saw a ton of context restores happen that touched a lot of the stuff I was working with.

Thanks so much for the clue!