[Spacewalk-list] Fresh install of 2.7 - repo problems

Larry Clegg lclegg at kyriba.com
Wed Oct 4 11:36:50 UTC 2017

Thanks all.

The problem turned out to be a proxy setting.  The allowed URLs were all
whitelisted - once these new repos were added to the whitelist then it all
worked perfectly.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Nuno Higgs <spacewalk at border.nuneshiggs.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You should be using an EPEL6 repo if you are using an CENTOS6.9:
>
> https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/%40spacewalkproject/java-
> packages/epel-6-x86_64/
>
> --
> Nuno

*Larry E. Clegg*

Systems Administrator| Kyriba

[Address] 9620 Towne Centre Drive | Suite 250 | San Diego, California |
92121
www.kyriba.com | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/KyribaCorp> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kyribacorp> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba-corporation> | Blog