[Spacewalk-list] Auto-deploying renewed cert

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Oct 5 17:52:54 UTC 2017

Avi,

To the best of my knowledge, the CA is not changing.  So, even though the cert expires, I don't have to push out a new cert with the updated expiration date? That would be great.

I just got my first taste of Let's Encrypt a couple of day's ago.  I implemented it on a site that I do for a veterans group that I belong to.   I had to use an acme client, as we're in a shared hosting environment and I don't have root access.  It took me a couple of try's, but I eventually got it working and now our site is secure.

As always, thank you for you help, and the write ups that you do.

Daryl