[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart through Spacewalk Proxy

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:44:31 UTC 2018

Hello Folks, good morning

The link above will show you some pieces of the installation, I really
recommend you all this link [1], one complete guide with all information
compiled. Another great research point is for sure our maillist
history/archive

Please let us know if you have any additional question or concern.

Ps.: Probably I'll update my blog with some news/tips about SW but I need
more time to do that. :)

[1].
https://www.amazon.com/Spacewalk-Satellite-Project-solution-management-ebook/dp/B071DDQ4W2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Atenciosamente