[Spacewalk-list] only SUSE 11 SP4 update pkg push from spacewalk not worked

Michael Calmer mc at suse.de
Wed Aug 15 11:39:50 UTC 2018

Hi

might also happen when spacewalk do not re-generate the metadata.
Look for /var/cache/rhn/repodata/<channel-label>/ and remove all files.

After this trigger a re-generation maybe with

 $> spacecmd softwarechannel_regenerateyumcache <channel-label>

wait until the generation is finished (no .new files in the cache dir) and try again.

--
Regards

	Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com