[Spacewalk-list] only SUSE 11 SP4 update pkg push from spacewalk not worked

Graeme Fowler G.E.Fowler at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 14:05:03 UTC 2018

Hi Suhail

You don't include the error but I would suggest you're typing the literal '<channel-label>' rather than an actual channel label, like this:

spacecmd softwarechannel_regenerateyumcache centos7-x86_64-updates

Substitute the channel label for the one you're using.

Graeme

PS please don't include the entire digest when replying; trim the email to be relevant and change the reply subject to match the thread. Ta.

On 15/08/2018, 14:47, "spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com<mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com<mailto:suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com>" <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com<mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com<mailto:suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com>> wrote:

Hi ,
I tried this command but end with syntex error.

 $> spacecmd softwarechannel_regenerateyumcache <channel-label>

I think this option not available with this spacecmd "softwarechannel_regenerateyumcache"
Best Regards,

Suhail Siddiqui