[Spacewalk-list] Products Not Available For Install

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Tue Aug 28 08:36:30 UTC 2018

That is the channel information. You have to check the repositories
associated with the channel. It seems you have the software channel set
to the centos 6.9 repositories and a 3.28.4-4 was installed from
"centos6-base-x86_64" it also seems that you have mixed the base and
updates repositories into the same channel.

Check which repositories have been linked to the software channel and
the URLs of those repositories configured. I guess you link to 6.9.

spacewalk-common-channels is a command-line tool which allows you to set
up common channels like centos automatically. If you use that it'll use
the correct URLs and also properly splits the different centos
repositories into separate channels...

Cheers,

Gerald