[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk 2.8 Install Error

Bruce Wainer bruce at brucewainer.com
Wed Dec 5 13:37:50 UTC 2018

I don’t have any specific experience with using an Oracle backend for spacewalk (although I was an Oracle 9i certified database administrator) but have you verified using some other program that the database can be reached from this server? I’m just wondering if the Spacewalk setup is giving you an error about the tablespace when in reality it might have failed to connect, or the user you supplied does not have the proper permissions.

Hope this helps,
Bruce Wainer