[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk 2.8 Install Error

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 13:59:39 UTC 2018

Worner, Frank:
> Hi Michael
>
> Thanks for the swift reply, but unfortunately there was an omission in my typing ... I should have said;
>
> "We have confirmed that the tableSPACE SWALK_DATA does indeed exist"
>
> Sorry, my mistake - but the original issue still exists - any other suggestion, anyone ??

Hello Frank,

I'd guess it's about missing permissions. Either spacewalk user does not
have permission to create tables or does not have permission for
tablespace.

Log in to the database with spacewalk user/password using sqlplus and
try to create a table in SWALK_DATA. At least you should see some
relevant error messages.

Regards,
Michael

--