[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 2.7 SUSE 12 repository sync issue

suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com
Sat Feb 3 01:24:11 UTC 2018

Hi Team,
Please help me I am stuck on SUSE 12 repository sync issue , I know there is fix already applied on master repository but I am not able to fix it still having same issue after commit "55b379c" manually in my download.py and yum_src.py file still the same error I am getting
When I am using the same from wget it worked .
I am running Centos 7
CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
Spacewalk release 2.7 (Smile)
CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
[root at spacewalk ~]# spacewalk-repo-sync -c sles12sp1pool -t yum
02:40:45 ======================================
02:40:45 | Channel: sles12sp1pool
02:40:45 ======================================
02:40:45 Sync of channel started.
02:40:45 Repo URL: https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-SERVER/12-SP1/x86_64/ product?A31MDrt5jeg2Zz1ItxiKxFQRJ10QQ56_jAF2pRV4PXwMrsg2My8qZv3sng1Q-paOox7QqLIMbgEMB-vOlOwrlfTZqR4KVcuoFuFimxqUXhGJrvKGVxEtJ_jmgLEIybQ
02:40:54 ERROR: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from sles12sp1pool: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
https://updates.suse.com/SUSE/Products/SLE-SERVER/12-SP1/x86_64/product?A31MDrt5jeg2Zz1ItxiKxFQRJ10QQ56_jAF2pRV4PXwMrsg2My8qZv3sng1Q-paOox7QqLIMbgEMB-vOlOwrlfTZqR4KVcuoFuFimxqUXhGJrvKGVxEtJ_jmgLEIybQ/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for sles12sp1pool: Damaged repomd.xml file
02:40:54 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:08.
02:40:54 Total time: 0:00:08

Best Regards,
Suhail Siddiqui

Please note. The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual named above and others who have been specially authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. The attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our E-mail system. UPM-Kymmene Corporation shall not be liable for any consequences of any virus being passed on.