[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 2.7 SUSE 12 repository sync issue

Michael Calmer mc at suse.de
Sat Feb 3 08:13:51 UTC 2018

Hi

The problem is, that any kind of error produce this error message. The real
problem is hidden. To debug this please try this:

$> export URLGRABBER_DEBUG=DEBUG
$> spacewalk-repo-sync --channel <channel-label> --type yum

It will print a lot of into on the console. Try to find the real error there or
send the output. Maybe we can find out what went wrong.

Am Samstag, 3. Februar 2018, 02:24:11 CET schrieb
suhail.siddiqui at visitor.upm.com:

--
Regards

	Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com