[Spacewalk-list] How to confirm that spacewalk is fetching updates (for mitigating meltdown bug)

Soham Chakraborty dec.soham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 11:27:24 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for responding.

So I checked the logs and in fact I had taken a look there before I sent
this email and apparently reposync can't find any new errata. And going
back I noticed that it didn't fetch any errata on previous scheduled runs
as well.

I restarted spacewalk-service and ran reposync again to no effect.

What do you think I should attempt?

Apparently right now I have to figure out why spacewalk is not syncing any
new errata.

Thanks,