[Spacewalk-list] How to confirm that spacewalk is fetching updates (for mitigating meltdown bug)

Andreas Dijkman andreas.dijkman at cygnis.nl
Sat Jan 6 13:05:35 UTC 2018

I don’t know, I use Oracle Linux and am not subject to RedHat Subscription Channels. Unfortunately I can’t help you with that. But I read somewhere else that RHEL7.2 isn’t supported any more without Advanced or Extended Update support. So my suggestion would be to upgrade to 7.4 anyway.

KR,

Andreas Dijkman