[Spacewalk-list] OSAD can't connect to host and port - Fresh Install of Spacewalk 2.7

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Sat Jan 6 22:15:38 UTC 2018

In your original post, you said, you can telnet to 5222 and run
osad in *very* verbose mode and get connected.

So.....where do you have problems now?

- Your clients do not show up as "online" for osad status?
- Scheduling a simple remote command for a client does NOT
  get picked up immediatly by the client? You have to login
  to the client and run "rhn_check" to execute the task?

Robert