[Spacewalk-list] OSAD can't connect to host and port - Fresh Install of Spacewalk 2.7

Francis Lee Mondia endace.francis.mondia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:48:57 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,

It was not me on that original post but we had very similar issues.

- Your clients do not show up as "online" for osad status? - YES
- Scheduling a simple remote command for a client does NOT get picked up
immediatly by the client? You have to login to the client and run
"rhn_check" to execute the task? - YES

I would have thought it was resolved in 2.7 but it appears not the case and
others are reporting more or less the same.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Francis